The entry process for The Lawyer Awards takes place entirely online. Each entry must be in the form of a written submission of no more than 1000 words. The judges are looking for concise written submissions and your entry should cover as many of the listed criteria as possible. Where applicable you may support your entry with additional relevant material.
This year we are also asking for the names of 5 referees, who The Lawyer Editorial Research Team may contact to carry out further background research on your submission; this research will be used to supplement the judges’ results.
Please follow the steps below to make your entry
Please note: In the event that your entry is shortlisted, all entry form details e.g. Entry title/Name of deal as completed in the online entry process will be used on Awards collateral (e.g. Website, Awards graphics, Awards Supplement, and in the event that your entry wins, on the trophy).
Copy will adhere to the magazine’s house style e.g. Ltds, PLCs, LLP’s etc will be removed
There is no fee to enter The Lawyer Awards 2012. However, each entry must be accompanied by a cheque made payable to either Alzheimer’s Society or Samaritans or both. (For multiple entries from firms, it is permissible to send 1 cheque for all entries.) Please write your entry number(s) on the back of each cheque (you will receive this number in your entry confirmation email once you have completed your online submissions) and send to Alice Meaning, Event Co-ordinator, The Lawyer Awards 2012, Centaur Events, Wells Point, 79 Wells Street, London, W1T 3QN
Centaur Events must receive all entries by no later than Friday 24th February 2012
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
• All entries will be treated as confidential documents, seen only by the judges of The Lawyer Awards 2012
• Entries cannot be returned
• Centaur Events/The Lawyer accept no responsibility for the loss or damage of material submitted
• The judging panel reserves the right to move entries from one category to another if they feel it is more appropriate. The judges' decision is final
• Each category may be entered more than once
• The awards are judging performance from April 2011 to March 2012. Performance outside of these dates will be taken into account if relevant to the submission
• For transactional categories, firms may enter more than one deal
• All entrants must supply contact details including email address for the judges to approach should the entry require any further clarification. Where possible and if relevant, please also supply contact details for your client for the same purpose
• All finalist entries, winners and commendations will be announced at the awards dinner on Tuesday 26th June 2012, and published in a full-colour publication distributed to The Lawyer readers in July 2012
ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED EXCEPT FOR THE BEST TECHNOLOGY PROJECT CATEGORY.